Friday, August 19, 2011

Yankton Riverboat Days!

This weekend is Yankton's Annual Riverboat Days festival. While there are no great "deals" or any money saving, it is a fun time. Stop at the Yankton Mall for craft and sports card show. Head down to the river for opening ceremonies at 6pm and fireworks at 10.

Some people relate Riverboat Days to lots of drinking and while there is that aspect of it, I love the fair like atmosphere and the craft booths.

If my back will let me I will be at the mall most of today and will check out the food vendors and craft booths tonight downtown. I love looking at all the different things people make and the yummy but very fattening vendor food! YUM!

Of course you can't forget the parade at 9 in the morning. Always something fun to see there!
For more information head on over here and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment