Monday, October 3, 2011

Libby Fruit and Vegetable Coupons

*Reedited:
I must need more coffee, I also forget to tell you where you can find these awesome coupons! Head on over here and grab them! :)
The Walmart around here started selling Libby fruit in cans. Not for sure on the Vegetables. I mainly use frozen, so I haven't looked in that aisle for awhile. I will take a look when I pop in there today! I am pretty sure that Hy-Vee does not sell this brand. $1.00 off 4 cans veg. and $1.00 off 2 cans fruit (not Tropical). These coupons go quick so make sure you grab them while you can...


*If you know of any other place that sells these please leave a comment and let others know!*

Sorry, I forgot to thank someone! ( new I was forgetting something!)

Thank You Couponing for Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment