Monday, October 17, 2011

Walmart Layaway starts today!!!!

 Whether you shop all year round (I have to!), or wait till it starts getting colder and there are Christmas items in the store this is for you!!   



   Walmart Layaway for this year starts today! It is not like it used to be, it is only toys, electionics and jewelry over $15.00. But everything helps!  :)
The items are to be purchased in store and not online.
There is a $5.00 charge to start and $10.00 charge to cancel. For more information you can find it here.
It may not be all I wish it was, but I am still very excited about it!! It will help in more ways than 1. With four kids (3 teens) it is hard to hide items in my home. Now I won't have to worry too much about that until middle of December when it ends.
I know Kmart has thier layaway as well and I use it every year, there are just somethings that are way cheaper at Walmart!
Anyway, take a look and read more about it. I am sure to start my layaway soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment