Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good News!!! Yes, Another Milk Post!


In the Argus Leader today was another ad for Sunshine Foods. In this ad was Land O' Lakes gallon milk for $2.98 (still). Making a gallon of milk only $1.98 if you had the coupon that came in last weekends paper. Its a great price even if you don't have a coupon! So it did not end yesterday when the 3 day sale ended.
Want even better news?
    This ad is good from January 18, 2012 to January 24, 2012!!!!
Yay :)

BTW: Sometimes I get so excited about certain deals that I forget to put in important information. Like my first post about the milk price on Sunday. I failed to mention what days the 3 day sale was for. If you see this please let me know! Thanks to my friend Kelly for letting know about that one!


* I am in no way being paid by Hy-Vee for this site.*

No comments:

Post a Comment